Senior Engineers and Architects responsible for creating architectures for Veeam environments.
VBR-V11-AD Veeam Backup & Replication V11: Architecture and Design
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
The two-day, Veeam® Backup & Replication™ v11: Architecture and Design training course, is focused on teaching IT professionals how to effectively architect a Veeam solution through attaining technical excellence following the Veeam Architecture Methodology used by Veeam’s own Solution Architects.
During the two days, attendees will explore the goals of requirement gathering and infrastructure assessment, and use that information to design Veeam solutions within team exercises. Attendees will analyze considerations when turning logical designs into physical designs and describe the obligations to the implementation team that will implement that design. Other topics covered will include security, governance and validation impacts when architecting a Veeam solution and how to build these into the overall design.
Attendees should expect to contribute to team exercises, present designs and defend decision making.
Module 1: Introduction
- Review the architecture principles
- Explore what a successful architecture looks like
- Review Veeam’s architecture methodology
Module 2: Discovery
- Analyze the existing environment
- Uncover relevant infrastructure metrics
- Uncover assumptions and risks
- Identify complexity in the environment
Module 3: Conceptual Design
- Review scenario and data from discovery phase
- Identify logical groups of objects that will share resources based on requirements
- Create a set of detailed tables of business and technical requirements, constraints, assumptions and risks
- Review infrastructure data with each product component in mind
- Create high level design and data flow
Module 4: Logical Design
- Match critical components and features of VBR with requirements
- Create logical groupings
- Determine location of components and relationship to logical grouping
- Aggregate totals of component resources needed per logical grouping
- Calculate component (storage, CPU, memory) quantity sizing
Module 5: Physical/Tangible Design
- Convert the logical design into a physical design
- Physical hardware sizing
- Create a list of physical Veeam backup components
Module 6: Implementation And Governance
- Review physical design and implantation plan
- Review Veeam deployment hardening
- Describe the architect’s obligations to the implementation team
- Provide guidance on implementation specifics that relate to the design
Module 7: Validation and Iteration
- Provide framework for how to test the design
- Further develop the design according to a modification scenario
What You'll Learn
After completing this course, attendees should be able to:
- Design and architect a Veeam solution in a real-world environment
- Describe best practices, review an existing infrastructure and assess business/project requirements
- Identify relevant infrastructure metrics and perform component (storage, CPU, memory) quantity sizing
- Provide implementation and testing guidelines in line with designs
- Innovatively address design challenges and pain points, matching appropriate Veeam Backup & Replication features with requirements
Ideally VMCE certified, attendees should have extensive commercial experience with Veeam and a broad sphere of technical knowledge of servers, storage, networks, virtualization and cloud environments.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com