Systems Operations on AWS
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
In this course, the participants learn how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. We’ll explore the AWS features and tools related to, and best practices for, configuration and deployment.
- Use standard AWS infrastructure features such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Auto Scaling from the command line
- Use AWS CloudFormation and other automation technologies to produce stacks of AWS resources
- Build virtual private networks with Amazon VPC
- Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot common problems with instances
- Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services
- Manage identity, AWS permissions, and security in the AWS Cloud
- Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tags, Amazon CloudWatch, and AWS Trusted Advisor
- Determine the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances
- Configure a set of Amazon EC2 instances that launch behind a load balancer
- Troubleshoot a basic AWS CloudFormation stack definition
- Experienced IT professionals who are familiar with AWS services
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 3 day certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Practice Assessments
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Course free retake*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org