If you don’t have time for our instructor-led SSCP certification training, this e-learning bundle is the next best thing. Same great content with the best SSCP training materials on the market. This (ISC)2 online SSCP training is a great, budget-friendly venue that helps you add the SSCP certification to your resume on your own schedule.
This Online Self-Paced Training gives you the freedom to learn anytime, anywhere. Targeted courseware aligns with the new SSCP exam outline and enhances learning with instructional videos, audio presentations, interactive exercises, and assessments.
This is an interactive online self-paced course offering the learner the flexibility to work through the content and activities at their own pace over a 180-day period. The estimated time to complete the course is 40 hours.
Online Self-Paced Training with on-demand access to recorded video content from an (ISC)2 Authorized Instructor who guides you through the course in a learn-at-your-own-pace environment. To broaden the understanding of the material, the content will be taught through a series of presentations, scenario-based activities, application quizzes, and real-world case studies.
This SSCP online certification training includes:
- 180-day access to official course content
- 22+ hours of pre-recorded videos and narrated presentations
- Real-world learning activities and 12 applied scenarios
- 8 end-of-chapter quizzes with answer feedback
- 160-question post-course assessment
- Online interactive flashcards
- Glossary of terms
- 24/7/365 chat technical support
- Official (ISC)² Certificate of Completion
- Course Completion Badge
In addition to lecture-based instruction, learners will work individually through activities designed to broaden their understanding of the material. This course includes the following activities:
- 12 Applied Scenario Activities
- 61 Knowledge Checks
- 20 Content-Specific Activities
- 8 End-of-Chapter Quizzes
- 160-Question Post-Course Assessment
- Interactive Online Flash Cards
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe security and the alignment of asset management to risk management.
- Appraise risk management options and the use of access controls to protect assets.
- Examine the field of cryptography to secure information and communication.
- Build a security posture by securing software, data, and endpoints.
- Apply network and communications security to establish a secure networked environment.
- Evaluate cloud and wireless security.
- Prepare for incident detection and response.
- Implement appropriate measures that contribute to the maturation of risk management.
This course provides a comprehensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices, covering the following seven domains of the SSCP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®):
- Domain 1: Security Operations and Administration
- Domain 2: Access Controls
- Domain 3: Risk Identification, Monitoring and Analysis
- Domain 4: Incident Response and Recovery
- Domain 5: Cryptography
- Domain 6: Network and Communications Security
- Domain 7: Systems and Application Security
This course is for individuals planning to pursue the SSCP certification. The SSCP is the ideal certification for those with proven technical skills and practical, hands-on security knowledge in operational IT roles. It provides confirmation of a practitioner’s ability to implement, monitor, and administer IT infrastructure in accordance with information security policies and procedures that ensure data confidentiality, integrity and availability.
The SSCP is intended for professionals who have a minimum of one-year cumulative work experience in one or more of the seven domains of the SSCP CBK. A one-year prerequisite pathway will be granted for candidates who receive a degree (bachelor’s or master’s) in a cybersecurity program.
Prior to taking this course, the learner should have experience, skills, or knowledge obtained while serving in the following roles:
- Network Security Engineer
- IT/Systems/Network Administrator
- Security Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- Security Consultant/Specialist
- Security Administrator
- Systems/Network Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Individuals operating in a security operations center (SOC) environment performing the role of incident handler, SIEM, forensics specialist, threat intel researcher, etc.
The Official (ISC)2 CBK Training Seminar for the SSCP has earned ACE CREDIT. Students who complete the course can apply for two hours of lower-division credit at participating universities and colleges. Find out more at ACE.
- Accessible 24x7x180 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*Cancellation Policy: No Refunds.
*Credits: 40.00 CPE
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.