This course covers the Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) data technique utilizing SQL Server 2012 Integration Services/SSDT. This course will cover how to create, edit, deploy, schedule, and manage SSIS packages; Managing packages utilizing configuring control flow, data flow, and event handling. Additionally, students will learn about the implementation of loggings, checkpoints, and error-handling techniques during package execution.
- Learn SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
- Create and edit SSIS packages
- Configure control flow and data flow
- Manage event handlers
- Manage checkpoints, loggings, and error handling
- Perform SSIS package configurations and deployments