This course covers installing, configuring, and troubleshooting SQL server services. Additionally, students shall solve database-related incidents and requests, fulfilling requests, and resolving incidents within SLAs. Students shall review service-related reports (database backups, maintenance, monitoring), manage security, logins, users, and roles. Furthermore, students will perform performance tuning and query optimization, utilizing Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler, and other related monitoring/troubleshooting tools.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot database servers
- Perform database backups
- Create and implement database maintenance plans
- Manage security; create and manage logins, users, and roles
- Perform performance tuning and query optimizations
- Manage SQL profiler and SQL server job agent