Six Sigma Green Belt
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
- Course Outline
- Course Objectives
- Target Audience
- What You'll Learn
Day 1: Introduction to Six Sigma Green Belt and Define
Day 2: Measure
Day 3: Analyze
Day 4: Improve and Control
Day 5: Certification Exam
- Learn the fundamental principles of process improvement
- Manage projects using the familiar DMAIC methodology
- Leverage the GRES methodology for problem-solving
- Apply basic statistical analyses when appropriate to support improvement efforts
- Learn how to verify process improvements by using statistical and common sense methods
- Facilitate Green Belt process improvement projects
- Learn how to shift processes, reduce variation, stabilize processes, and improve their capabilities
- Managers or consultants involved with and committed to process improvements
- Individuals seeking to improve business, production, or service processes
- Six Sigma project team leaders and/ or team members
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of Six Sigma projects
What You'll Learn
This training enables you to develop and certify the technical knowledge and skills of a Six Sigma Green Belt. The course is characterized by experiential learning, personalized labs, skill-based training, practical statistics, 1:1 attention, and immediately usable decision trees and job aides. Certification is based on a project simulation, in-class assignments, examination, and participation.
The “PECB Certified Six Sigma Green Belt” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles of Six Sigma Green Belt
Domain 2: Implementation of the rigorous DMAIC methodology
Domain 3: The use of data-based decision making
Domain 4: Planning and completing Six Sigma projects
Domain 5: Interpretation of statistical tools
Domain 6: Improvement of processes and how to solve organizational problems
- After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below
- You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential
The requirements for PECB Six Sigma Green Belt Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||SSMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified Six Sigma Provisional Green Belt||PECB Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified Six Sigma Green Belt||PECB Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Exam or equivalent||Three years: Two years of work experience with Six Sigma projects||Six Sigma project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
For more information about the Six Sigma Green Belt certification and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The project experience should follow best implementation practices and include the following activities:
- Validating project selection and scope
- Identifying stakeholders
- Mapping processes with data
- Validating measurement system
- Validating root causes
- Developing potential solutions
- Validating improvements
- Developing sustainability plan
- Determining business impact
- Validating sustainability
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Instructor-led training
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for the self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Pre and Post evaluations
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with training material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
Self-Study option available with Training material and Certification voucher at $ 1095 (Instructor-led training not included).*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org