Ruby is a dynamic, thoroughly object-oriented programming language with a focus on developer happiness and productivity. This course is designed to give participants everything they need to start developing software in Ruby quickly. Participants will learn the language’s key features: classes, methods, blocks, modules. They also learn standard types included in Ruby, such as strings, arrays, hashes, and regular expressions.
- Setup the Ruby development environment
- Learn the fundamentals of the Ruby language
- Learn about the built-in Ruby libraries and APIs
- Learn the principals of object-oriented programming (OOP) in Ruby
- Built-in data types: Using them and inheriting from them in classes you design.
- Scheme for creating and using libraries and packages.
- Learn how to use external libraries with Ruby Gems
- Write Ruby code with confidence
- Program Developer, Backend Developer