Project Management Institute – Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please click here to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) credential is a response to the increasing demand for specialized expertise in managing complex projects. Globally recognized, the PMI-RMP credential demonstrates that you have the experience, education, and competency to successfully lead and direct risk management activities within the projects.
The ITpreneurs 30-hour, classroom PMI-RMP Exam Preparation course provides a high-quality training program that prepares candidates to pass the PMI-RMP® exam as well as teaches how to apply risk management in real life.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated the following:
- The skills and knowledge of project risk management based on the PMBOK® Guide and global references
- Apply risk management tools & techniques in practice
- Understand the risk management framework and risk life cycle; share a common lexicon of risk management terms and principles
- Understand the risk concepts of qualitative and quantitative risk tools & techniques along with other factors such as prioritization
- Be fully prepared to take and pass the PMI-RMP® exam
If you have advanced knowledge and experience in risk management, or if you are a project manager focused on project risk management, including for large projects and/or complex environments, then the PMI-RMP® is an excellent choice for you.
Gain and Maintain Your PMI-RMP
The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions and you have 3.5 hours to complete it. To maintain your PMI-RMP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics every three years.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education OR four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Learn and earn program*
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- Refund of fees upto 50% if placed through our Placement Division*
- For Government and Private pricing*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org