In this course, students learn how to create simple, yet elegant data models in PowerPivot. Students will use these data models to create pivot tables based on multiple tables. Students will review another Add-In (Power View), create reports, navigate a Power View report, filter, and group. Students will use Power Query to build queries for extraction, transforming, and loading data. Students will use DAX language (for in-depth data analyses), create Power Maps, and display KPIs in Excel and Power BI Desktop.
- Determine dashboard layouts based on information needs
- Create dashboards
- Implement filters and groups
- Create scorecards with KPIs
- Implement Power View and Power Pivot
- Manage Excel services with Power BI