Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification is fast becoming the de facto standard for evaluating Project Managers. Today, companies, large or small, are emphasizing the need to hire Project Managers who hold the PMP® certification or invest in training their existing PMs on this certification. The PMP® training aims to teach managers how to lead project teams and achieve its predetermined objectives within the constraints of budget, resources, and the schedule. Attendees can expect to learn how to manage the entire Project Management cycle, i.e. from project planning, kickoff, controlling, monitoring, and ensuring successful sign-off. We offer instructor-led online PMP® certification training that can help busy professionals learn the intricacies of this highly sought-after certification. The PMP® certification is globally recognized and widely accepted by companies across diverse industry verticals.
- To understand the various project components in detail and learn how to effectively integrate them to ensure successful project outcomes
- To acquire resource management skills
- To learn how to apply the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- To know how to uncover the risks associated with a project
- To demonstrate project execution and project control techniques required for project success
- To carry out project closure activities on time and get formal sign-off on projects
- Project Managers, Business Ananlyst/ Senior Managers