PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Project managers’ use of Agile has risen, increasing the demand for such expertise. Research suggests that using Agile methodologies decreases product defects, improves team productivity, and increases the delivery of business value. You can apply for the certification if you have experience working on agile project teams.
- Use Agile practices in their projects,
- Work in organizations adopting or are planning to adopt Agile for project management
- Want to demonstrate a level of proficiency in Agile project management practices
- Want to increase their professional versatility in both Waterfall and Agile techniques
- Want to have Agile certification
- Active PMP or PgMP® certification or 2, 000 hours working on project teams within the last five years, 1, 500 additional hours working on Agile project teams or with Agile methodologies within the last three years, 21 contact hours in Agile practices
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 3 day Certified Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org