Project managers’ use of Agile has risen, increasing the demand for such expertise. Research suggests that using Agile methodologies decreases product defects, improves team productivity, and increases delivery of business value. You can apply for the certification if you have experience working on agile project teams.
- Use Agile practices in their projects,
- Work in organizations adopting or are planning to adopt Agile for project management
- Want to demonstrate a level of proficiency in Agile project management practices
- Want to increase their professional versatility in both Waterfall and Agile techniques
- Want to have Agile certification
- Active PMP or PgMP® certification or 2, 000 hours working on project teams within the last five years, 1, 500 additional hours working on Agile project teams or with Agile methodologies within the last three years, 21 contact hours in Agile practices