PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager eLearning Training Course
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
- How does the ISO 31000 Risk Manager eLearning experience look like?
- How can you benefit from the PECB eLearning experience?
- Why should you attend?
- Who should attend?
- Training Course Structure
- Learning Objectives
As the world is moving faster than ever, technological developments have rapidly evolved and are redefining, among others, the way we live, learn, and teach. This expansive nature of the internet and technology demand new ways of adapting to this new virtual environment for all of us. As such, the use of new and more efficient instruments for delivering knowledge is continuing to grow across a broad range of industries. This way, eLearning has become the tool of choice for learning and teaching worldwide.
The ISO 31000 Risk Manager eLearning training course helps you acquire the knowledge and ability to integrate the risk management guidelines of ISO 31000 in an organization. It provides information with regard to the risk management principles and their application, as well as the core elements of the risk management framework and steps for a risk management process.
How does the ISO 31000 Risk Manager eLearning experience look like?
Our ISO 31000 Risk Manager eLearning training course is delivered on the KATE app. Once logged on using your PECB account, you will be able to browse through the sections of the ISO 31000 Risk Manager training course
In addition to having the training course content in video format, you will also be able to access the regular training course materials format structured in different training course days with the additional files available in an editable format (depending on the training course, the case study, exercises, and exercises correction key files will also be available).
In addition to the lectures and the training course materials, quizzes have been incorporated into the KATE app. to ensure that our training courses are as interactive as possible.
- Take the training course
- Access the materials on KATE
- Enter the exam at your most convenient date, time, and location via PECB Exams
How can you benefit from the PECB eLearning experience?
Our eLearning training courses have been designed to meet the needs of diverse learners who have different learning preferences and/or limited time to attend a training course session.
Here are some of the main benefits of the PECB eLearning experience:
- The fact that the entire training course and examination is carried out electronically (hence the “e” in eLearning) means that all you need in order to access these training courses is a device (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone), working internet access to connect the device to, and the KATE application.
- Having access to the training courses 24/7 enables you to dictate the pace of your study. You do not have to worry about schedules, traveling, and accommodation, or having to take days off from work.
- The unlimited access allows you to go back to any section of the training course as you need them.
- Every training course consists of several video sections that take no longer than 20 minutes to watch. This was done with the sole purpose of making the information easy to receive and process; think of the podcasts that we listen to while commuting, for instance
- Simply put, the eLearning training courses are a convenient way to effectively enhance your professional skills. Your virtual classroom now is KATE!
Why should you attend?
- Risk has a constant presence in the business world. Its presence reflects the need for competent professionals who have the skills and knowledge to properly deal with them. Risk management, in the other hand, is a key driver for success and an important part of strategic and operational planning, management decisions, and governance
- ISO 31000 will guide you toward identifying potential risks that could endanger the achievement of crucial objectives. In addition, it will help you to determine which risks are essential to tackle in order to achieve primary objectives before they affect the business, while effectively keeping all other risks under control.
- This eLearning training course will enable you to structure a Risk Management Framework based on international best practices which facilitates the identification, analysis, treatment, assessment, and evaluation of risks that are or can be faced by an organization. In addition, it provides the basic approaches, methods, and practices for assessing risk in a wide range of situations
- After attending the eLearning training course, you can take the exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement a risk management framework in an organization based on the guidelines of ISO 31000 and industry best practices.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for the effective management of risk in an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the risk management principles, framework, and process
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in their organizations
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in risk management
Training Course Structure
Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management and establishing the risk management framework
- Training course objectives and structure
- Introduction to ISO 31000 concepts
- ISO 31000 principles, framework, and process
- Establishing the framework and defining the governance
Initiation of the risk management process and risk assessment based on ISO 31000
- Scope, context, and risk criteria
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk evaluation
Risk treatment, recording and reporting, monitoring and review, and communication and consultation according to ISO 31000
- Risk treatment
- Recording and reporting
- Monitoring and review
- Communication and consultation
- Closing of the training course
- Understand the risk management concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques
- Learn how to establish a risk management framework in the context of an organization
- Learn how to apply the ISO 31000 risk management process in an organization
- Understand the basic approaches, methods, and practices used to integrate risk management in an organization
The “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” exam meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of risk management
Domain 2: Establishing the risk management framework
Domain 3: Application of the risk management process
After successfully passing the exam, you can apply for one of the credentials shown below. You will receive the certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 31000 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||Risk Management experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 31000
Provisional Risk Manager
|PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk
Manager exam or equivalent
|None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk
|PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk
Manager exam or equivalent
|Two years (One year of work experience in Risk Management)||200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 300 pages of explanatory information and practical examples
- An attendance record worth 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial attempt for free
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.