Oracle 19c SQL Fundamentals
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Oracle 19C SQL Fundamentals Is a three-day, hands-on course designed to equip you with the fundamental skills needed to set up, run and manage SQL databases using Oracle Database Technology. You will also be discovering all the tools and concepts required to organize data efficiently.
Adding Data, Retrieving, Sorting and Organizing a SQL Database
- The building blocks of a database
- How to add data to the database
- The process of retrieving data using SQL functions
- Multiple methods of sorting and organizing data
- Using SQL functions to get the required simple to complex output
- Various strategies for using functions and conditions to organize data
Combining Data, Set Operators And Subqueries
- Consolidating data using multiple functions and group operators
- Fetching intelligent data reports using simple functions
- Fetching data from multiple sources in the tables
- Using Subqueries to compile data as required
- Using Set operators to create smart data reports
Data Manipulation and Data Definition Languages in SQL
- Describing and managing data transaction using Data Definition Language
- Categorize and review data tables using Data Definition Language
Data Dictionary Views and Creating Sequences, Indexes and Views
- How to manage and query Data Dictionary Views
- The process of creating and using Sequences
- How to create various types of Synonyms and Indexes
- Creating simple and complex views and retrieving data
Understanding and using Database Objects and Subqueries
- Core concept and application of Schema Objects
- Fetching required data with Subqueries
- Using Subqueries to organize Data in SQL
Data and access control
- Assigning and revoking data access
- Managing data access control according to user levels
Performing Advanced Level Database operations
- Using advanced functions and performing data queries
- Creating and managing time zone-based databases
What You'll Learn
Initially, you will learn about all the key elements of a database and the way Oracle systems facilitate their induction in the system. Then you will discover the tools you can use and the strategies you can implement to store, retrieve, compare and organize data according to your requirements.
You will also learn the process of creating simple to complex reports from existing data. By the end of this course, you will also have hands-on knowledge of SQL systems that are required to proceed to other advanced to professional programs.
This course is appropriate for anyone needing to interface with an Oracle database or those needing a general understanding of Oracle database functionality. That would include end users, business analysts, application developers and database administrators.
Attendees should have basic computer skills. A basic knowledge of databases is helpful, but not required.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org