SharePoint Server 2019 is designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. It provides the new modern experiences for users, that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online. In this course you will learn how to plan, deploy, manage and configure service applications in SharePoint Server 2019, such as Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and enterprise search. We will also discuss how to plan and configure SharePoint on premise authentication and security to protect the environment. You will also learn how to manage SharePoint content to align with modern information architecture.
The business climate has changed. People want to communicate without collaborative barriers. Businesses want solutions that are both cost-effective and flexible. A hybrid environment enables enterprise users to be connected from almost anywhere to the resources and content they need. In this course you will learn how to plan and implement SharePoint hybrid scenarios which provide seamless users experience. We will also further discuss SharePoint hybrid search which gives users easy access to the files they need.
Businesses start to consider migrating content to the cloud as the solution that are cost-effective and enable users to be connected from almost anywhere to the resources and content they need. In this course you will learn how to plan the content migration process as well as available resources and tools to use while migrating content to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business. Specifically, this course covers how to use SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT) and SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT) with different migration scenarios.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
This is a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the MinRole feature in SharePoint 2019
- Describe how to install and configure SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to implement high availability for SharePoint
- Describe the authentication infrastructure in SharePoint 2019.
- Explain the concepts behind federated identity.
- Describe how to create site collections.
- Describe how to plan for authorization in SharePoint 2019.
- Provision a BDC Service Application instance.
- Configure the Secure Store Service application.
- Describe how to configure My Sites in SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to configure the User Profile Service Application.
- Describe how to plan SharePoint Active Directory import and synchronization.
- Explain how to create and publish a content type across site collections.
- Identify the capabilities of the managed metadata service.
- Configure term sets and terms for managed navigation.
- Describe the function of search components.
- Explain how to plan and configure a search topology.
- Describe how to configure search center.
- Describe the available SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios.
- Describe the requirements for SharePoint hybrid configuration.
- Plan for SharePoint Server hybrid.
- Configure SharePoint hybrid scenarios.
- Configure on-premises data gateway.
- Describe difference between cloud hybrid search and hybrid federated search.
- Evaluate different types of hybrid search.
- Configure cloud hybrid search.
Configure hybrid search results.
- Plan for content migration process.
- Describe available resources and tools to leverage during migration process.
- Access data to be migrated using SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT).
- Migrate content to the cloud using SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT).
- Manage and monitor migration process.
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).