This 8-hour course is designed to help you gain intermediate skills in Microsoft Word.
- Organize content using tables and charts
- Customize formats using styles and themes
- Insert content using quick parts
- Use templates to automate document formatting
- Control the flow of a document
- Simplify and manage long documents
- Use mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels
- This course is intended for students who wish to gain an understanding of Microsoft Office Word 2019/2016/2013.
- Professionals, including managers, lawyers, clerks, reporters, editors, and others who rely on Word for their documents.
- Users who wish to create and modify complex documents using various Word customization tools.
- To ensure success, students should have completed Microsoft Office Word: Level 1 or have the equivalent knowledge and experience.