This 8-hour course is designed to help you gain expert skills in Microsoft Word.
- Navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, saving, and printing documents, and configuring the application
- Format text and paragraphs
- Perform repetitive operations efficiently using tools such as Find and Replace, Format Painter, and Styles
- Enhance lists by sorting, renumbering, and customizing list styles
- Create and format tables
- Insert graphic objects into a document, including symbols, special characters, illustrations, pictures, and clip art
- Format the overall appearance of a page through page borders and colors, watermarks, headers and footers, and page layout
- Use Word features to help identify and correct problems with spelling, grammar, readability, and accessibility”
- This course is intended for students who wish to gain an understanding of Microsoft Office Word 2019/2016/2013.
- Professionals, including managers, lawyers, clerks, reporters, editors, and others who rely on Word to work on documents.
- Individuals (students or professionals) who want to learn Word skills and enhance their knowledge of its features and tools.
- Using Microsoft Windows 10