This 8-hour course is designed to help you gain advanced skills in Microsoft Visio.
- Design advanced plans and diagrams
- Enhance the look of drawings
- Create shapes, stencils, and templates
- Connect drawings to external data
- Leverage development tools
- Share drawings
- Use diagram standards
- This course is intended for students who wish to gain an understanding of Microsoft Visio 2013, 2016, or 2019.
- The target aspirants for this course is a graphic designer, subject matter specialist, or other knowledge worker with basic Microsoft Visio 2019 skills (such as creating basic workflows and other diagrams) who needs to use Visio to create complex graphics and illustrations (such as floor plans, custom maps, and scientific illustrations) that may be linked to external data sources and may be inserted into other Microsoft Office files.
- To ensure success, students should have completed Microsoft Office Visio: Level 1 or have the equivalent knowledge and experience.