This 8-hour course is designed to help you gain advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Modify the PowerPoint environment
- Customize design templates
- Add SmartArt and math equations to a presentation
- Work with media and animations
- Collaborate on a presentation
- Customize a slide show
- Secure and distribute a presentation
- This course is intended for students who wish to gain an understanding of Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2019, 2016, or 2013.
- This course is intended for students who have a foundational working knowledge of PowerPoint, who wish to take advantage of the application’s higher-level usability, security, collaboration, and distribution functionality.
- Using Microsoft Windows 10
- PowerPoint Level 1 (2019/2016/2013)