This 8-hour course is designed to help you gain advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook.
- Modify messages and set global options
- Organize, search, and manage messages
- Manage your mailbox
- Automate message management
- Work with calendar settings
- Manage contacts and groups
- Manage activities using tasks
- Share Workspaces with others
- Manage Outlook data files
- This course is intended for students who wish to gain an understanding of Microsoft Office Outlook 2019, 2016, or 2013.
- This course is intended for people who have a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows and want to know how to use Outlook advanced features to manage their email communications, calendar events, contact information, search functions, and other communication tasks.
- This course is also designed for students who are preparing for the Microsoft Office Specialist certification and who want to prepare for Microsoft Outlook.
- To ensure success, students should have completed Microsoft Office Outlook: Level 1 or have the equivalent knowledge and experience.