This 8-hour course is designed to help you navigate and customize the OneNote interface and environment.
- Add and format text, images, audio, links, and drawing objects to a notebook
- Embed Excel spreadsheets and attach other files to a notebook
- Categorize, organize, and search notebook content
- Check spelling in, print, and password-protect notebooks
- Use Outlook and OneDrive to send and share notebook content
- Export notebook content and manage notebook history and backups
- This course is intended for people in a variety of roles and fields who have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office 2016 and want to incorporate digital note-taking and note collaboration by using Microsoft OneNote 2016. In addition to creating and modifying OneNote notebooks, this course will introduce you to inserting images and embedding files into notebooks, categorizing content, sharing content with OneDrive, and exporting content to other file formats.
- Using Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 10 Transition from Windows 7