Microsoft Office Word 2019: Part 3
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
- Course Topics
- Course Objectives
- Target Audience
Microsoft® Word enables you to do far more than simple word processing. Word includes advanced image manipulation tools, collaboration features, cross-referencing and linking tools, entry forms and data collection, security features, and tools to automate document production.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Word Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-100 and Word Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-101 certifications.
Lesson 1: Manipulating Images
Topic A: Integrate Pictures and Text
Topic B: Adjust Image Appearance
Topic C: Insert Other Media Elements
Lesson 2: Using Custom Graphic Elements
Topic A: Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
Topic B: Add WordArt and Other Text Effects
Topic C: Draw Shapes
Topic D: Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
Lesson 3: Collaborating on Documents
Topic A: Prepare a Document for Collaboration
Topic B: Mark Up a Document
Topic C: Review Markups
Topic D: Merge Changes from Other Documents
Lesson 4: Adding Document References and Links
Topic A: Add Captions
Topic B: Add Cross-References
Topic C: Add Bookmarks
Topic D: Add Hyperlinks
Topic E: Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
Topic F: Add Citations and a Bibliography
Lesson 5: Securing a Document
Topic A: Suppress Information
Topic B: Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
Topic C: Restrict Document Access
Topic D: Add a Digital Signature to a Document
Lesson 6: Using Forms to Manage Content
Topic A: Create Forms
Topic B: Modify Forms
Lesson 7: Automating Repetitive Tasks with Macros
Topic A: Automate Tasks by Using Macros
Topic B: Create a Macro
Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to Word Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-100
Appendix B: Mapping Course Content to Word Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-101
Appendix C: Microsoft® Office Word 2019 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
In this course, you will learn to use the advanced capabilities of Word 2019.
- Use images in a document.
- Create custom graphic elements.
- Collaborate on documents.
- Add reference marks and notes.
- Secure a document.
- Create and manipulate forms.
- Create macros to automate tasks.
This course is intended for students who want to use more advanced functionalities in Word, including image manipulation, collaboration and revision tracking, cross-referencing and linking, document security, forms, and process automation through macros.
For this course, you will need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configurations:
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 25 GB available disk space
- DirectX 10 graphics card and a 1,024 × 576 or higher resolution monitor (1,024 × 768 resolution or higher monitor recommended)
- Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device)
- Network cards and cabling for local network access
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator)
- Printer (optional) or an installed printer driver
- Projection system to display the instructor’s computer screen
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional or Enterprise
- Microsoft® Office 2019
To ensure your success, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows®, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and access websites using a web browser. In addition, you should be able to navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, and saving documents; formatting text and paragraphs; formatting the overall appearance of a page; and creating lists and tables.
To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Office Word 2019: Part 1
- Microsoft® Office Word 2019: Part 2
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 1 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org