This 8-hour course is designed to help you perform basic tasks in the Microsoft Publisher interface.
- Add content to a publication
- Format text and paragraphs in a publication
- Manage text in a publication
- Work with graphics in a publication
- Prepare a publication for printing and sharing
- This course is intended for persons in a variety of job roles such as publishing specialists, layout specialists, graphic designers, or any other knowledge workers who need to use Microsoft Office Publisher to create, layout, edit, and share publications.
- Should have experience with basic Microsoft Windows 10 tasks and be comfortable in the Windows 10 environment.
- Using Microsoft Windows 10 e-Learning
- Microsoft Windows 10 Transition From Windows 7