Microsoft Office 365 Online (With Teams)
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
This course is an introduction to Microsoft Office 365 with Teams in a cloud-based environment. It can be used as an orientation to the full suite of Office 365 cloud-based tools.
Using the Office 365 suite of productivity apps, users can easily communicate and collaborate through Microsoft Outlook mail and Teams messaging and meeting functionality. Additionally, the Microsoft SharePoint team site provides a central storage location for accessing and modifying shared documents.
This course introduces working with shared documents in the familiar Office 365 online apps–Word, PowerPoint, and Excel–as an alternative to installing the Microsoft Office desktop applications. This course also introduces several productivity apps including Yammer, Planner, and Delve that can be used in combination by teams for communication and collaboration.
Getting Started with Office 365
- Sign In to Office 365
- Navigate the Office 365 Environment
Collaborating with Shared Files
- Work with Shared Documents in SharePoint
- Edit Documents in Office Online
- Collaborate on the SharePoint Site
- Work with OneDrive for Business and Delve
Using Productivity Apps
- Work with Productivity Apps in Combination
- Broadcast Messages with Yammer
- Manage Tasks with the Planner App
Using Outlook on the Web
- Send and Receive Email
- Manage Contacts
- Schedule Appointments
- Personalize Outlook on the Web
Collaborating with Teams
- Overview of Microsoft Teams
- Converse and Share in Teams
- Call and Meet in Teams
- Collaborate with Office 365, Apps, and Teams
- Configure Teams
- Configure Channels
- Configure Tabs
- Sign in, navigate, and identify components of the Office 365 environment
- Create, edit, and share documents with team members using the Office Online apps, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, and Delve
- Collaborate and work with colleagues using the Yammer and Planner apps
- Use email and manage contacts with Outlook on the web
- Collaborate using Teams
- Configure Teams
This course is intended for business users and knowledge workers in a variety of roles and fields who have competence in a desktop-based installation of the Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, or 2016 edition of the Microsoft Office productivity suite, and who are now extending Microsoft Office to a collaborative cloud-based Office 365 environment.
Take any one or more of the following courses
- Using Microsoft Windows 10 e-Learning
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org