This 8-hour course is designed to help you understand new and advanced features that are common in all Office 2016 applications.
- Learn to change documents in Microsoft Word 2016
- Learn to improve overall worksheet data presentation in Microsoft Excel 2016
- Learn how to enhance a presentation with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Learn to make a database with Microsoft Access 2016
- Understand how to use mail, contacts, calendars, and tasks in Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Office users who are familiar with and have foundational knowledge and skills in Office 2007 or Office 2010 suite of products and want to migrate to Office 2016.
- Working knowledge of either Office 2007 or Office 2010 suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.