This 8-hour course is designed to help you gain expert skills in Microsoft Office Excel 2019.
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks
- Share and protect workbooks
- Automate workbook functionality
- Use Lookup functions and formula auditing
- Forecast data
- Create sparklines and map data
- This course is intended for students who wish to gain an understanding of Microsoft Office Excel 2019, 2016, or 2013.
- Experienced Excel users who want to learn more advanced Excel features to work with extensive data analysis and complex datasets, and learn about collaborating with others on workbooks.
- Using Microsoft Windows 10
- Excel Level 1 (2019/2016/2013)
- Excel Level 2 (2019/2016/2013)