This 8-hour course is designed to help you develop intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Excel 2019.
- Work with functions
- Work with lists
- Analyze data
- Visualize data with charts
- Use PivotTables and PivotCharts
- This course is intended for students who wish to gain an understanding of Microsoft Office Excel 2016, 2013, or 2010.
- Students and professionals who have foundational knowledge in Excel 2016 and want to learn higher-level functionality in Excel to analyze and present data.
- To ensure success, students should have completed Microsoft Office Excel: Level 1 or have the equivalent knowledge and experience.