This 16-hour course is designed to help you gain intermediate skills in Microsoft Access.
- Design a relational database
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables
- Validate data entered into a database
- Use advanced queries to manipulate your data
- Organize a database for efficiency and performance, and to maintain data integrity
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts
- This course is intended for students who wish to gain an understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2019, 2016, or 2013.
- This course is designed for students wishing to gain intermediate-level skills or individuals whose job responsibilities include constructing relational databases, performing database maintenance, or creating advanced queries and reports.
- Using Microsoft Windows 10
- Access Level 1 (2019/2016/2013)
- Microsoft Windows 10: Transition from Windows 7