This 16-hour course is designed to help you get started in Microsoft Access.
- Navigate within the Microsoft Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data
- Create and format custom reports
- This course is intended for students who wish to gain an understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2019, 2016, or 2013.
- This course is designed for students who wish to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries.
- Using Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 10: Transition from Windows 7