In this course, the students will implement and design various data platform technologies into solutions that are in line with business and technical requirements including on-premises, cloud, and hybrid data scenarios incorporating both relational, No-SQL data or Data Warehouse data. They will also learn how to process data and architectures using a range of technologies and languages for both streaming and batch data.
The students will also explore how to implement data security including authentication, authorization, data policies, data access and standards. They will also define and implement data solution monitoring for both the data storage and data processing activities. Finally, they will manage, design and troubleshoot Azure data solutions which includes the optimization, availability and disaster recovery of big data, batch processing and streaming data solutions.
- Working with Data Storage
- Enabling Team Based Data Science with Azure Databricks
- Building Globally Distributed Databases with Cosmos DB
- Working with Relational Data Stores in the Cloud
- Performing Real-Time Analytics with Stream Analytics
- Orchestrating Data Movement with Azure Data Factory
- Securing Azure Data Platforms
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Data Storage and Processing
- Integrating and Optimizing Data Platforms
- Data Platform Architecture Considerations
- Azure Batch Processing Reference Architectures
- Azure Real-Time Reference Architectures
- Data Platform Security Design Considerations
- Designing for Resiliency and Scale
- Design for Efficiency and Operations
The primary audience for this course is data professionals, data architects, and business intelligence professionals who want to learn about the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure.
The secondary audience for this course is individuals who develop applications that deliver content from the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure.
processing and streaming data solutions.
In addition to their professional experience, students who take this training should have technical knowledge equivalent to the following courses: