Leading a Customer-Focused Team
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Your product can be stellar, your staff can be super talented, but the one thing that customers are most likely to remember is their direct interaction with your employees. The secret sauce to great customer service and support is the people who deliver it.
This webinar shows you how to coach your team to transform their mindset from a transactional one to a relational attitude which leads to enhanced customer connections and improved loyalty. Using the four “A’s” of effective coaching, you’ll discover how to take stock of your employees, take action to correct weaknesses, and boost their satisfaction and engagement across the board.
You can have the best, most efficient and customer-friendly processes in the world, but they will fall apart if your team is not motivated, not happy, or doesn’t work together well.
The bottom line: this course reveals a proven method to create a consistent culture where teams take ownership and are held accountable for meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- How to create a culture where your team works together, cohesively, towards a common goal
- Ways to help employees understand how and why their role is important to the organization
- 3 factors that create strong motivation in an individual
- How to ensure that your team is taking the proper action steps to meet and exceed customer needs
- Advice for coaching productive behavior in challenging situations
- The right way to reward employees when they have done a great job
- How to conduct a 5-step conversation that holds employees accountable yet leaves them feeling empowered
Leaders of teams who interact with internal and/or external customers.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*