ITIL® 4 Foundation eLearning
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
This exciting and dynamic online training course provides IT leaders, practitioners, support staff, and staff interfacing with the organization’s digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles, and practices that enable successful management of modern IT-enabled services. The course is based on the ITIL® 4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited.
Exam: ITIL® 4 Foundation
- Key IT service management concepts
- How ITIL guiding principles can help and organization to adopt and adapt service management
- The 4 dimensions of service management
- The purpose and components of the service value system
- The activities of the service value chain and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose of key ITIL practices
- IT Service Management definitions; Service, Utility, Warranty, Customer, User, Service management, Sponsor
- Key concepts of value creation
- Key concepts of service relationships; service offering; service provision; service consumption; service relationship management
- The nature, use, and interaction of 7 ITIL guiding principles; Focus on value; Start where you are; Progress iteratively with feedback; Collaborate and promote visibility; Think and work holistically; Keep it simple and practical; Optimize and automate
- The 4 dimensions of service management; Organizations and people; Information and technology; Partners and suppliers; Value streams and processes
- The ITIL service value system
- The service value chain, its inputs and outputs, and its role in supporting value streams
- Service value chain elements; Plan, Improve, Engage, Design & transition, Obtain / Build, Deliver & support
- Detail of how the following ITIL practices support the service value chain:
- Continual Improvement (including continual improvement model)
- Change control
- Incident management
- Problem Management
- Service request management
- Service desk
- Service level management
- The purpose of the following ITIL practices:
- Information security management
- Relationship management
- Supplier management
- Availability management
- Capacity and performance management
- Service configuration management
- IT asset management
- Business analysis
- Service continuity management
- Deployment management
- Monitoring and event management
- Release management
- This online training course will significantly benefit anyone seeking ITIL® Foundation certification and everyone interested in aligning IT with business, controlling or reducing IT costs, improving IT service quality, and balancing IT resources in the most effective manner.
- All IT professionals, IT project managers, IT managers, IT project or team members, coordinators, network operators, business process analysts, IT architects, consultants, systems integrators, help desk managers and staff, planners, managed service providers, outsourcers, application developers, and other IT-related positions.
Familiarity with IT terminology and IT-related work experience is recommended.
- Unlimited Access to the Course(s) in both a LIVE and On-Demand format
- Live Courses run Mon-Thurs, over two weeks, two to four hours per day and run 5-7 times per year/per class
- On-Demand is available immediately and accessible 24x7x365
- 24x7x365 Access to Live Labs, Practice Exams, Books, and Mentoring Support
- Official partner content blended with Real-World Scenarios
- Monthly progress reporting to managers, including an available real-time dashboard
- Accessible both from your PC and Mobile Device (Including mobile app with offline play)