This course provides IT leaders, practitioners, support staff and staff interfacing with the organization’s digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles and practices that enables successful management of modern IT-enabled services. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL 4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
Classroom students will take the ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam in class on the last day. Students in live, instructor-led virtual sessions, On-Demand, and Blended Live sessions will receive a voucher to schedule their exam via webcam proctor at their convenience.
ITIL is really thinking about the future and that’s why the big change came in early 2019 to acquaint users with the management of current IT-empowered services, to furnish them with a comprehension of the normal dialect and key ideas, and to demonstrate to them how they can enhance their work and crafted by their association with ITIL 4 direction. Moreover, the capability will give the hopeful with a comprehension of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it has advanced to embrace present-day innovations and methods for working.
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management.
- Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL practices and how they contribute to value chain activities
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who want to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL.
- Basic understanding of IT environment
- Basic working experience in IT Services
- ITIL awareness is preferred