ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
- Course Outline
- Course Objectives
- Target Audience
- Educational Approach
This PECB ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager certification training helps you acquire the expertise and competence needed to support an organization in implementing and managing a cybersecurity program based on ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework.
During this training course, you gain a comprehensive knowledge of cybersecurity, the relationship between cybersecurity and other types of IT security, and stakeholders’ role in cybersecurity.
After mastering all the necessary cybersecurity concepts, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certificate, you demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing cybersecurity.
PECB ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certification Training FAQs:
- Are certification fees included in my tuition? Yes
- Are retakes included in y tuition? Yes, you have one free retake within 12 months of taking the exam.
- Does this training course adhere to the PECB certification matrix? Yes.
Day 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity and related concepts as recommended by ISO/IEC 27032
Day 2: Cybersecurity policies, risk management and attack mechanisms
Day 3: Cybersecurity controls, information sharing and coordination
Day 4: Incident management, monitoring and continuous improvement
Day 5: Certification Exam
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge on the elements and operations of a Cybersecurity Program in conformance with ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 27032, NIST Cybersecurity framework and other standards and operating frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques used to effectively set up, implement, and manage a Cybersecurity program within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27032 in the specific context of an organization
- Master the necessary expertise to plan, implement, manage, control and maintain a Cybersecurity Program as specified in ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Acquire the necessary expertise to advise an organization on the best practices for managing Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Information Security experts
- Professionals seeking to manage a Cybersecurity program
- Individuals responsible to develop a Cybersecurity program
- IT specialists
- Information Technology expert advisors
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation and management of a Cybersecurity Program
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practical tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27032 and comprehensive knowledge of Cybersecurity.
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” exam completely meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Cybersecurity
Domain 2: Roles and responsibilities of stakeholders
Domain 3: Cybersecurity Risk Management
Domain 4: Attack mechanisms and Cybersecurity controls
Domain 5: Information sharing and coordination
Domain 6: Integrating Cybersecurity Program in Business Continuity Management
Domain 7: Cybersecurity incident management and performance measurement
- After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO/IEC 27032 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.The requirements for PECB Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certifications are:
Credential Exam Professional experience CSMS project experience Other requirements PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Provisional Cybersecurity Manager PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Exam or equivalent None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Cybersecurity Manager PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Exam or equivalent Two years: One year of work experience in Cybersecurity Cybersecurity activities: a total of 200 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Exam or equivalent Five years: Two years of work experience in Cybersecurity Cybersecurity activities: a total of 300 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Senior Lead Cybersecurity Manager PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Exam or equivalent Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Cybersecurity Cybersecurity activities: a total of 1,000 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
To be considered valid, these activities should follow best implementation and management practices and include the following:
- Implementing and managing a Cybersecurity Program based on ISO/IEC 27032
- Implementation and management of Cybersecurity controls
- Implementing a Cybersecurity risk management program
- Identification of assets, threats, existing controls, vulnerabilities and consequences (impacts)
- Drafting risk mitigation strategies
- Implementation of attack mitigation vectors
- Establishing an information sharing and coordination framework
- Managing Cybersecurity incident response plan
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 5 day Instructor-led training
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for the self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Pre and Post evaluations
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with training material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
Self-Study option available with Training material and Certification voucher at $ 1095 (Instructor-led training not included).*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org