ISO 9001 Lead Implementer
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
- Course Outline
- Course Objectives
- Target Audience
- What You'll Learn
- Educational Approach
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 9001 and initiation of a QMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of a QMS
Day 3: Implementation of a QMS
Day 4: QMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a QMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 9001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a QMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Quality Management System best practices
- Managers or consultants involved in Quality Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Quality Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with QMS requirements
- QMS team members
What You'll Learn
ISO 9001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Quality Management Systems and consequently improve an organization’s customer satisfaction and overall performance and effectiveness.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Quality Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 9001 in an organization.
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a QMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
The “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS)
Domain 2: Quality Management System (QMS)
Domain 3: Planning a QMS implementation based on ISO 9001
Domain 4: Implementing a QMS based on ISO 9001
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
Domain 7: Preparing for a QMS certification audit
- After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 9001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.The requirements for PECB Implementer Certifications are:
Credential Exam Professional experience QMMS project experience Other requirements PECB Certified ISO 9001 Provisional Implementer PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 9001 Implementer PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent Two years: One year of work experience in Quality Management Project activities: a total of 200 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent Five years: Two years of work experience in Quality Management Project activities: a total of 300 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 9001 Senior Lead Implementer PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Quality Management Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
Note: PECB Certified Individuals who do possess the Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor Credentials are qualified for the respective PECB Master Credential, given they have taken 4 additional Foundation Exams which are related to this scheme. For more detailed information about the Foundation Exams and the overall Master Requirements, please go to the following link: https://pecb.com/en/master-credentials.
To be considered valid, these implementation activities should follow best implementation practices and include the following activities:
- Drafting a QMS plan
- Initiating a QMS implementation
- Implementing a QMS
- Monitoring and managing a QMS implementation
- Performing continual improvement measures
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Instructor-led training
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for the self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Pre and Post evaluations
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with training material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
Self-Study option available with Training material and Certification voucher at $ 1095 (Instructor-led training not included).*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org