Implement Citrix ADC 13.x with Traffic Management
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Learn the skills required to configure and manage Citrix ADC Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their ADC environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery
• Optimize the Citrix ADC system for traffic handling and management
• Customize the ADC system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
• Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common Citrix ADC network and connectivity issues
• Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the Citrix ADC system
Module 1: Advanced Policies
• Default Policy Overview
• Default Expression Syntax
• Policy Bindings
• AppExpert Additional Features
Module 2: Rewrite Responder URL Transformation
• Rewrite Policies
• Responder Policies
• DNS Rewrite and Responder
• URL Transformation
Module 3: Content Switching
• Content Switching Overview
• Content Switching Configuration
Module 4: Optimization
• Citrix ADC Optimization Overview
• HTTP Compression
• Integrated Caching
• Front-End Optimization
Module 5: Global Server Load Balancing
• GSLB Overview
• GSLB Architecture
• Content-Switching GSLB
• GSLB MEP and Monitoring
• Customizing GSLB
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix ADC, with little or no previous ADC experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix ADC traffic management.
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC; however, Citrix recommends a basic understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, and of the OSI model, network devices, and networking protocols.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org