Implement Citrix ADC 13.x with Citrix Gateway
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Learn the skills required to configure and manage Citrix Gateway features. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their Citrix Gateway environments to address remote access requirements for Apps and Desktops.
Configure Authentication and Authorization
• Define End User Access and Experience
• Integrate Citrix Gateway with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and additional resources
• Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common Citrix Gateway network and connectivity issues
Module 1: Citrix Gateway
• Introduction to Citrix Gateway
• Advantages and Utilities of Citrix Gateway
• Citrix Gateway Configuration
• Common Deployments
Module 2: AppExpert Expressions
• Introduction to AppExpert Policies
• Default Policies
• Explore Citrix ADC Gateway Policies
• Policy Bind Points
• Using AppExpert with Citrix Gateway
Module 3: Authentication, Authorization, and Secure Web Gateway
• Authentication and Authorization
• Multi-Factor Authentication
• nFactor Visualizer
• SAML authentication
Module 4: Managing Client Connections
• Introduction to Client Connections
• Session Policies and Profiles
• Pre and Post Authentication Policies
• Citrix Gateway Deployment Options
• Managing User Sessions
Module 5: Integration for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
• Virtual Apps and Desktop Integration
• Citrix Gateway Integration
• Citrix Gateway WebFront
• ICA Proxy
• Clientless Access and Workspace App
• Access Fallback
• SmartControl and SmartAccess for ICA
Module 6: Configuring Citrix Gateway
• Working with Apps on Citrix Gateway
• RDP Proxy
• Portal Themes and EULA
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix Gateway, with little
or no previous Citrix Gateway experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix Gateway environments.
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC; however, Citrix recommends a basic understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, and of the OSI model, network devices, and networking protocols.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org