ENWLSI – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks v1.0
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
In this course, you will learn to implement and secure wireless network infrastructure and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
The course provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst 9800 Wireless Controller Release, Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Release 10.5, Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE) Release 8.0 features, and Cisco ISE Release 2.4.
You will use Cisco Identity Services Engine, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues
And you can validate your knowledge and prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) certification exam.
- Securing and Troubleshooting the Wireless Network Infrastructure
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Secure Client Connectivity
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Quality of Service (QoS) in Wireless Networks
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Advanced Wireless Network Services
- Wireless network engineers
- Sales engineers
- Network designers
- Lab Familiarization (Base Learning Lab)
- Configure Secure Management Access for Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs) and Access Points (APs)
- Add Network Devices and External Resources to Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Capture a Successful AP Authentication
- Implement Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) Services for Central Mode WLANs
- Implement AAA Services for FlexConnect Mode Wireless LANs (WLANs)
- Configure Guest Services in the Wireless Network
- Configure Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the Wireless Network
- Capture Successful Client Authentications
- Configure QoS in the Wireless Network for Voice and Video Services
- Configure Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC) in the Wireless Network
- Capture Successful QoS Traffic Marking in the Wireless Network
- Configure, Detect, and Locate Services on the Cisco CMX
- Identify Wireless Clients and Security Threats
What You'll Learn
- Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot security issues as they relate to the wireless network infrastructure
- Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues
- Implement and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced capabilities in wireless network services
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
- ENCOR – Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0
- WLFNDU – Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations 1.0
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com