Deploy and Manage Citrix SD-WAN 11.x
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
In this three-day course, you will learn how Citrix SD-WAN can simplify branch networking for your organization.
You’ll walk away understanding how to configure and manage SD-WAN, including the SD-WAN architecture,
deployment options, provisioning, and how to use Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator in your environment.
Additional topics include: branch office deployment, SD-WAN monitoring, reporting, and diagnostics.
• Initial configuration and management of Citrix SD-WAN
• Deployment options available
• Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator utilities and considerations
• Citrix SD-WAN administration, including monitoring and reporting
Module 1: Citrix SD-WAN Overview
• Citrix SD-WAN Use Cases
• Citrix SD-WAN Technical Overview
• Citrix SD-WAN Management
Module 2: Citrix SD-WAN Architecture
• Citrix SD-WAN Architecture
• Citrix SD-WAN Hardware Bypass
• Citrix SD-WAN Packet Processing
Module 3: Citrix SD-WAN Deployment
• Citrix SD-WAN Deployment Modes
• Citrix SD-WAN Branch Office Deployment
• Citrix SD-WAN Deployment Considerations
Module 4: Citrix SD-WAN Configuration
• Citrix SD-WAN Configuration Process
• Citrix SD-WAN Provisioning
Module 5: Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator
• Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator Overview
• Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator Customer Onboarding
• Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator Configuration
• Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator Reporting
Module 6: Citrix SD-WAN Administration
• Citrix SD-WAN Administrative Tasks
• Citrix SD-WAN Monitoring
• Citrix SD-WAN Reporting
• Citrix SD-WAN Diagnostics
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix SD-WAN, with little or no previous SD-WAN experience. Potential students include networking administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix SD-WAN.
• Understanding of different computer networks such as LAN and WAN
• Familiarity with data-carrying techniques, including Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Metro Ethernet, and VPN tunneling
• Understanding of techniques for increasing data transfer efficiencies / WAN optimization
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org