This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-364, and build an understanding of these topics: Core Database Concepts, Creating Database Objects, Manipulating Data, Data Storage, and Administering a Database. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
- Module 1: Understanding Core Database Concepts
- Module 2: Creating Database Objects
- Module 3: Manipulating Data
- Module 4: Understanding Data Storage
- Module 5: Administering a Database
- For individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases.