Cultivating a Meaningful and Productive Mentor Relationship
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Mentoring is one of the critical keys to your professional success. While it appears simple on its surface, developing an impactful mentoring relationship involves a significant amount of consideration and planning both by the mentee and the mentor.
In this webinar, you will discover what mentoring is (and what it isn’t) and how you can capitalize on this powerful partnership to become a more effective leader.
You’ll discover how to design a mentoring alliance that will benefit both parties while establishing clear guidelines and milestones to ensure the sharing of knowledge and building of networks with measurable outcomes.
- Specific advice and guidance to those who currently have a mentor and to those who are seeking one
- How to determine what you can contribute to a mentoring relationship and what’s in it for you
- How to identify a potential mentor
- Steps for connecting with and inviting someone to be your mentor
- Determining what you want to get out of a mentoring relationship
- Defining goals and expectations for both mentors and mentees
New and seasoned managers, team leaders, directors and others who want to build skills and advance their career.
What You'll Learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand mentoring and the benefits of it from the perspective of both the mentor and mentee and how it differs from coaching, advising, and sponsors/advocates
- Explain how to find a mentor and understand the rules of engagement for a successful partnership that benefits both parties including building trust and sharing feedback
- Articulate how setting goals with meaningful outcomes for your mentoring relationship is critical to ensure that both parties benefit from the partnership
- Create a Mentor Plan designating potential team members you would like to mentor formally or informally and key insights you want to share with your future mentees
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*