CSSLP – Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
This 40-hour course is designed to take you through all aspects of the secure software lifecycle incorporating planning, designing, developing, acquiring, testing, deploying, maintaining, and managing software. You will learn a series of software methodologies to develop software that is secure and resilient to attacks while meeting software requirements for compliance, quality, functionality, and assurance through design principles and processes. Participants will gain programming concepts that can effectively protect software from vulnerabilities. You will gain skills to manage risk through the adoption of standards and best practices for the proper development, testing, and learning to employ tools and resources necessary to mitigate risk across the entire lifecycle of products all while preparing for the official (ISC)2 CSSLP exam.
This is to declare that it is a DoD approved course.
The course on CSSLP teaches how to secure your applications. After having CSSLP certification from (ISC) ², your application security capability within the software development lifecycle will be authorized. In-depth coverage of the eight domains required to pass the CSSLP exam:
- Secure Software Concepts
- Security Software Requirements
- Secure Software Design
- Secure Software Implementation/Coding
- Secure Software Testing
- Software Acceptance
- Software Deployment, Operation, Maintenance and Disposal
- Supply Chain and Software Acquisition
CSSLP is meant for professionals involved in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and application security practices, such as:
- Software Developers
- Software Architects
- Application Security Specialists
- Software Program Managers
- Penetration Testers
- Security Managers
- Software Procurement Analysts
Have a minimum of 4 years of cumulative paid full-time professional experience in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) in 1 or more of the 8 domains of the (ISC)² CSSLP CBK, OR 3 years of cumulative paid full-time professional experience in the SDLC in 1 or more of the 8 domains of the (ISC)² CSSLP CBK with a 4-year college degree, OR regional equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or related fields.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 5 day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official (ISC)² Courseware (study guide)
- Practice Assessments with Answer Keys
- Digital Interactive flash cards
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- CSSLP onsite exam scheduling support*
- CSSLP course free retake*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org