Join an expert CRISC-certified trainer and fellow exam candidates for a unique, online exam-prep experience. This intensive virtual instructor-led course will cover some of the more challenging topics from the CRISC job practice. Drill through sample exam items, interact, and ask your most pressing questions and get the answers to build your confidence as you prepare for exam day.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Learn the specific requirements for passing the CRISC Exam and attaining your certification
- Review key concepts, tasks and knowledge related to the duties of a risk practitioner, which serve as the foundation of the CRISC Exam
- Learn successful methods of how to evaluate Exam questions and answers, including analysis and explanations
- Review useful, proven information on study and exam time management
- Complete and review a mock exam
- CRISC Exam Candidates
- Risk professionals with 3-5 years of experience
It is recommended that participants have at least 3-5 years of previous experience in Risk Management.