*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
This instructor-led, online CompTIA Network+ certification course follows the CompTIA roadmap to help candidates successfully grow their tech careers. Successful CompTIA Network+ candidates have the knowledge and skills required to:
- troubleshoot, configure, and manage common network devices
- establish basic network connectivity
- understand and maintain network documentation
- identify network limitations and weaknesses
- implement network security, standards, and protocols.
By the end of this online CompTIA Network+ certification training course, participants have a basic understanding of enterprise technologies, including cloud and virtualization technologies.
For professionals planning to take the CompTIA Network+ certification exam, this CompTIA Network+ course can be a significant part of your preparation. For those not looking for certification, this CompTIA course helps you build your computer security skill set so that you can confidently perform your duties in any network-related role.
CompTIA courses are an industry standard in the tech industry, which is why we include them in our course catalog. Employers look for and recognize this coursework and the related CompTIA certification ensuring long-term value to attendees.
In this online CompTIA Network+ certification training course, you will describe the major networking technologies and systems of modern networks and configure, manage, and troubleshoot modern networks.
- Explain the OSI and TCP/IP Models.
- Explain the properties of network traffic.
- Install and configure switched networks.
- Configure IP networks.
- Install and configure routed networks.
- Configure and monitor ports and protocols.
- Explain network application and storage issues.
- Monitor and troubleshoot networks.
- Explain network attacks and mitigations.
- Install and configure security devices.
- Explain authentication and access controls.
- Deploy and troubleshoot cabling solutions.
- Implement and troubleshoot wireless technologies.
- Compare and contrast WAN technologies.
- Use remote access methods.
- Identify site policies and best practices.
Who should take this course
This CompTIA Network+ course is for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration. This CompTIA course is also for those preparing for the CompTIA Network+ certification.
CompTIA Network+ is the first certification IT professionals specializing in network administration and support should earn. CompTIA Network+ is aimed at IT professionals with job roles such as network administrator, network technician, network installer, help desk technician, and IT cable installer.
This CompTIA course is also designed for students seeking the CompTIA Network+ certification and who are preparing for the CompTIA Network+ certification exam.
To be successful in the CompTIA Network+ course, you should have a minimum of 9 months of professional computer support experience as a PC or help desk technician, possess basic Windows and Linux user skills, and have a fundamental understanding of computer and networking concepts. You can learn these skills and knowledge by taking the following official CompTIA courses:
CompTIA Network+ FAQ
1. Is an exam coupon included in my tuition? Yes.
2. How long is the CompTIA Network+ certification exam? 90 minutes.
3. What roles can I get with a CompTIA Network+ certification? This certification will qualify you for the following types of roles:
- Junior Network Administrator
- Network Field Technician
- Junior System Engineer
- IS Consultant
- Network Analyst
- Network Field Engineer
- Computer Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- System Engineer
- Network Support Specialist
4. How long does the CompTIA Network+ certification last? 3 years.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 5 day instructor-led training course
- CompTIA Network+ Certification guide
- CompTIA Network+ pre and post-assessment
- Practice Test questions
- Comprehension exercises and study digest
- Labs for hands-on practice
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Course free retake*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org