CompTIA is a not-for-profit trade association with the purpose of advancing the interests of IT professionals and IT channel organizations and its industry-leading IT certifications are an important part of that mission. CompTIA’s Network+ certification is a foundation-level certification designed for IT professionals with around one year of experience, whose job role is focused on network administration.
The CompTIA Network+ exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to troubleshoot, configure, and manage common network devices; establish basic network connectivity; understand and maintain network documentation; identify network limitations and weaknesses; and implement network security, standards, and protocols. The candidate will have a basic understanding of enterprise technologies, including cloud and virtualization technologies.
The Official CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-007): 2019 Update will teach you the fundamental principles of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network technologies and help you to progress a career in network administration. In this course, you will build on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to master the fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to use on the job in any type of networking career.
This course can benefit you in two ways. If you intend to pass the CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-007) certification examination, this course can be a significant part of your preparation. But certification is not the only key to professional success in the field of computer security. Today’s job market demands individuals with demonstrable skills, and the information and activities in this course can help you build your computer security skill set so that you can confidently perform your duties in any network-related role.
In this course, you will describe the major networking technologies and systems of modern networks and configure, manage, and troubleshoot modern networks.
- Explain the OSI and TCP/IP Models.
- Explain the properties of network traffic.
- Install and configure switched networks.
- Configure IP networks.
- Install and configure routed networks.
- Configure and monitor ports and protocols.
- Explain network application and storage issues.
- Monitor and troubleshoot networks.
- Explain network attacks and mitigations.
- Install and configure security devices.
- Explain authentication and access controls.
- Deploy and troubleshoot cabling solutions.
- Implement and troubleshoot wireless technologies.
- Compare and contrast WAN technologies.
- Use remote access methods.
- Identify site policies and best practices.
This course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration, or who wish to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ certification. CompTIA Network+ is the first certification IT professionals specializing in network administration and support should earn. Network+ is aimed at IT professionals with job roles such as network administrator, network technician, network installer, help desk technician, and IT cable installer.
This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA Network+ certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Certification Exam.
A typical student taking the CompTIA Network+ course should have a minimum of nine months of professional computer support experience as a PC or help desk technician. To ensure your success in this course, you should possess basic Windows and Linux user skills and a fundamental understanding of computer and networking concepts. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following official CompTIA courses:
The Official CompTIA A+ Core 1 (Exam 220-1001)
The Official CompTIA A+ Core 2 (Exam 220-1002)
Note: The prerequisites for this course might differ significantly from the prerequisites for the CompTIA certification exams. For the most up-to-date information about the exam prerequisites, complete the form on this page: certification.comptia.org/training/exam-objectives.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 5 day instructor-led training course
- CompTIA Network+ Certification guide
- CompTIA Network+ pre and post-assessment
- Practice Test questions
- Comprehension exercises and study digest
- Labs for hands-on practice
- Exam Voucher
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Course free retake*
- Learn and earn program*
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- Refund of fees upto 50% if placed through our Placement Division*
- For Government and Private pricing*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com