*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
For many years, Linux has dominated the server install base in the business world and it will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. Linux’s popularity has led to a greater need for information technology (IT) professionals who can manage servers that run some form of the Linux kernel. The Official CompTIA Linux+ courseware builds on your existing experience with systems operations and administration to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to configure, manage, operate, and troubleshoot a Linux environment by using security best practices, scripting, and automation.
In this course, you will configure, operate, and troubleshoot Linux systems.
- Perform basic Linux tasks.
- Manage users and groups.
- Manage permissions and ownership.
- Manage storage.
- Manage files and directories.
- Manage kernel modules.
- Manage the Linux boot process.
- Manage system components.
- Manage devices.
- Manage networking.
- Manage packages and software.
- Secure Linux systems.
- Write and execute Bash shell scripts.
- Automate tasks.
- Plan and perform a Linux installation.
This course is designed for IT professionals whose primary job responsibility is the management of servers and other devices running the Linux operating system. A typical student in this course should have at least nine months of hands-on Linux experience and at least one and a half years of IT experience in other computing environments. The target student should wish to expand their skills to support their career in Linux system administration and operation.
This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA Linux+ certification and who want to prepare for Exam XK0-004. The Linux+ certification can validate the student’s understanding and skill in configuring, monitoring, and supporting Linux systems.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have at least foundational experience with general systems administration procedures, some hands-on exposure to one or more Linux distributions, as well as knowledge of computing hardware and basic networking and cybersecurity concepts.
You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following official CompTIA courses:
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 5 Day Instructor-led training course
- Certification guide
- Pre and post-assessment
- Practice Test questions
- Comprehension exercises and study digest
- Labs for hands-on practice
- Exam Voucher
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Course free retake*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com