The Official CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Student Guide has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third-party subject matter experts to validate coverage of the IT Fundamentals+ exam objectives, The Official CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Student Guide teaches the essential skills and information needed to troubleshoot and problem solve, helps learners understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security, and prepares candidates to take the CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ certification exam (FC0-U61).
- Set up a computer workstation running Windows and use basic software applications.
- Understand the functions and types of devices used within a computer system.
- Apply basic computer maintenance and support principles.
- Understand some principles of software and database development.
- Configure computers and mobile devices to connect to home networks and to the Internet.
- Identify security issues affecting the use of computers and networks.
- Students considering a career in IT
- Professionals working in fields that require a broad understanding of IT
- Marketing, sales and operations staff in IT-based organizations
There are no special prerequisites for you to meet to successfully start this course.