CompTIA ITF+ (FC0-U61)
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
The Official CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Student Guide has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third-party subject matter experts to validate coverage of the IT Fundamentals+ exam objectives, The Official CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Student Guide teaches the essential skills and information needed to troubleshoot and problem solve, helps learners understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security, and prepares candidates to take the CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ certification exam (FC0-U61).
- Set up a computer workstation running Windows and use basic software applications.
- Understand the functions and types of devices used within a computer system.
- Apply basic computer maintenance and support principles.
- Understand some principles of software and database development.
- Configure computers and mobile devices to connect to home networks and to the Internet.
- Identify security issues affecting the use of computers and networks.
- Students considering a career in IT
- Professionals working in fields that require a broad understanding of IT
- Marketing, sales and operations staff in IT-based organizations
There are no special prerequisites for you to meet to successfully start this course.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Instructor-led training course
- Certification guide
- Pre and post-assessment
- Practice Test questions
- Comprehension exercises and study digest
- Labs for hands-on practice
- Exam Voucher
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Course free retake*
- Learn and earn program*
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- Refund of fees upto 50% if placed through our Placement Division*
- For Government and Private pricing*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com