*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
- What you’ll learn with Data+
- Course Outline
- What Skills Will You Learn?
As the importance of data analytics grows, more job roles are required to set context and better communicate vital business intelligence. Collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data can drive priorities and lead business decision-making.
CompTIA Data+ is an early-career data analytics certification for professionals tasked with developing and promoting data-driven business decision-making.
The CompTIA Data+ exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to transform business requirements in support of data-driven decisions through mining and manipulating data, applying basic statistical methods, and analyzing complex datasets while adhering to governance and quality standards throughout the entire data life cycle.
What you’ll learn with Data+
CompTIA Data+ gives you the confidence to bring data analysis to life.
As the importance for data analytics grows, more job roles are required to set context and better communicate vital business intelligence. Collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data can drive priorities and lead business decision-making. CompTIA Data+ validates certified professionals have the skills required to facilitate data-driven business decisions, including:
- Mining data
- Manipulating data
- Visualizing and reporting data
- Applying basic statistical methods
- Analyzing complex datasets while adhering to governance and quality standards throughout the entire data life cycle
- Lesson 1: Identifying Basic Concepts of Data Schemas
- Lesson 2: Understanding Different Data Systems
- Lesson 3: Understanding Types and Characteristics of Data
- Lesson 4: Comparing and Contrasting Different Data Structures, Formats, and Markup Languages
- Lesson 5: Explaining Data Integration and Collection Methods
- Lesson 6: Identifying Common Reasons for Cleansing and Profiling Data
- Lesson 7: Executing Different Data Manipulation Techniques
- Lesson 8: Explaining Common Techniques for Data Manipulation and Optimization
- Lesson 9: Applying Descriptive Statistical Methods
- Lesson 10: Describing Key Analysis Techniques
- Lesson 11: Understanding the Use of Different Statistical Methods
- Lesson 12: Using the Appropriate Type of Visualization
- Lesson 13: Expressing Business Requirements in a Report Format
- Lesson 14: Designing Components for Reports and Dashboards
- Lesson 15: Distinguishing Different Report Types
- Lesson 16: Summarizing the Importance of Data Governance
- Lesson 17: Applying Quality Control to Data
- Lesson 18: Explaining Master Data Management Concepts
What Skills Will You Learn?
Data Concepts and Environments: Boost your knowledge in identifying basic concepts of data schemas and dimensions while understanding the difference between common data structures and file formats
Data Mining: Grow your skills to explain data acquisition concepts, reasons for cleansing and profiling datasets, executing data manipulation, and understanding techniques for data manipulation.
Data Analysis: Gain the ability to apply the appropriate descriptive statistical methods and summarize types of analysis and critical analysis techniques
Visualization: Learn how to translate business requirements to form the appropriate visualization in the form of a report or dashboard with the proper design components
Data Governance, Quality, & Controls: Increase your ability to summarize important data governance concepts and apply data quality control concepts
- Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
- Assisted Lab: Navigating and Understanding Database Design
- Assisted Lab: Understanding Data Types and Conversion
- Assisted Lab: Working with Different File Formats
- Assisted Lab: Understanding Data Structure and Types and Using Basic Statements
- Assisted Lab: Using Public Data
- Assisted Lab: Profiling Data Sets
- Assisted Lab: Addressing Redundant and Duplicated Data
- Assisted Lab: Addressing Missing Values
- Assisted Lab: Preparing Data for Use
- Assisted Lab: Recoding Data
- Assisted Lab: Working with Queries and Join Types
- Assisted Lab: Building Queries and Transforming Data
- Assisted Lab: Using the Measures of Central Tendency
- Assisted Lab: Using the Measures of Variability
- Assisted Lab: Analyzing Data
- Assisted Lab: Building Basic Visuals to Make Visual Impact
- Assisted Lab: Building Maps with Geographical Data
- Assisted Lab: Using Visuals to Tell a Story
- Assisted Lab: Filtering Data
- Assisted Lab: Designing Elements for Dashboards
- Assisted Lab: Building an Ad Hoc Report
- Assisted Lab: Visualizing Data
- Assisted Lab: Understanding Security Requirements for Protecting Information
- Data Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Reporting Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Clinical Analyst
- Business Data Analyst
- Operations Analyst
Data+ is an ideal certification for not only data-specific careers, but other career paths can benefit from analytics processes and data analytics knowledge. Jobs like marketing specialists, financial analysts, human resource analysts or clinical health care analysts can optimize performance and make well-informed decisions when they use and evaluate data correctly.
18 to 24 months of experience in a report/business analyst job role, exposure to databases and analytics tools, a basic understanding of statistics, and data visualization experience.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 5 day Instructor-led training course
- Certification guide
- Pre and post-assessment
- Practice Test questions
- Comprehension exercises and study digest
- Labs for hands-on practice
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Course free retake*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com