CertMaster Learn Details
What is CertMaster Learn?
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive online learning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career.
Interactive and flexible, CertMaster Learn is the ideal first step in your training journey. Instructional lessons are combined with videos, practice questions, and performance-based questions to provide hours of content aligned with the CompTIA exam objectives. A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply what you’ve learned in a scenario
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- The Learning Plan keeps you on track with your studies
Lesson 1: Explaining the Importance of Security Controls and Security Intelligence
Lesson 2: Utilizing Threat Data and Intelligence
Lesson 3: Analyzing Security Monitoring Data
Lesson 4: Collecting and Querying Security Monitoring Data
Lesson 5: Utilizing Digital Forensics and Indicator Analysis Techniques
Lesson 6: Applying Incident Response Procedures
Lesson 7: Applying Risk Mitigation and Security Frameworks
Lesson 8: Performing Vulnerability Management
Lesson 9: Applying Security Solutions for Infrastructure Management
Lesson 10: Understanding Data Privacy and Protection
Lesson 11: Applying Security Solutions for Software Assurance
Lesson 12: Applying Security Solutions for Cloud and Automation
- One CompTIA CertMaster Learn for Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-002) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Learn for Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-002) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete. You may then login anytime at https://learn.comptia.org/login
CertMaster Practice Details
What is CertMaster Practice?
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
Module 1: Threat and Vulnerability Management
Module 2: Software and Systems Security
Module 3: Security Operations and Monitoring
Module 4: Incident Response
Module 5: Compliance and Assessment
- One CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-002) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-002) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access key and instructions will be sent after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://certification.comptia.org/training/CertMaster/login
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
NOTE: Login Details will be shared within 24 – 48 hours
About CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats through continuous security monitoring.
CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with performance-based questions that cover core security analyst skills while emphasizing software and application security, automation, threat hunting, and IT regulatory compliance.
For the latest CySA+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/cysa
eLearning Bundle Includes:
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Exam Voucher
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Exam Retake
- CompTIA CertMaster Learn for Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-002)
- CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-002)