CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-003)
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Learn advanced security administration tools and techniques while preparing for the CASP exam (CAS-003) in this hands-on course.
You have experience in the increasingly crucial field of information security, and now you’re ready to take that experience to the next level. CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) (Exam CAS-003) is the course you will need to take if your job responsibilities include securing complex enterprise environments. In this course, you will expand on your knowledge of information security to apply more advanced principles that will keep your organization safe from the many ways it can be threatened. Today’s IT climate demands individuals with demonstrable skills, and the information and activities in this course can help you develop the skill set you need to confidently perform your duties as an advanced security professional. This course is designed for IT professionals who want to acquire the technical knowledge and skills needed to conceptualize, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions across complex enterprise environments.
This course can also benefit you if you intend to pass the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CAS-003) certification examination. What you learn and practice in this course can be a significant part of your preparation.
- Lesson 1: Supporting IT Governance and Risk Management
- Lesson 2: Leveraging Collaboration to Support Security
- Lesson 3: Using Research and Analysis to Secure the Enterprise
- Lesson 4: Integrating Advanced Authentication and Authorization Techniques
- Lesson 5: Implementing Cryptographic Techniques
- Lesson 6: Implementing Security Controls for Hosts
- Lesson 7: Implementing Security Controls for Mobile Devices
- Lesson 8: Implementing Network Security
- Lesson 9: Implementing Security in the Systems and Software Development Lifecycle
- Lesson 10: Integrating Assets in a Secure Enterprise Architecture
- Lesson 11: Conducting Security Assessments
- Lesson 12: Responding to and Recovering from Incidents
What You'll Learn
- Support IT governance in the enterprise with an emphasis on managing risk
- Leverage collaboration tools and technology to support enterprise security
- Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise
- Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques
- Implement cryptographic techniques
- Implement security controls for hosts
- Implement security controls for mobile devices
- Implement network security
- Implement security in the systems and software development lifecycle
- Integrate hosts, storage, networks, applications, virtual environments, and cloud technologies in a secure enterprise architecture
- Conduct security assessments
- Respond to and recover from security incidents
This course is designed for IT professionals in the cybersecurity industry whose primary job responsibility is to secure complex enterprise environments. The target student should have real-world experience with the technical administration of these enterprise environments.
This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA® Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP®) certification and who want to prepare for Exam CAS-003. Students seeking CASP certification should have at least 10 years of experience in IT management, with at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience.
- Supporting IT Governance and Risk Management
- Leveraging Collaboration to Support Security
- Using Research and Analysis to Secure the Enterprise
- Integrating Advanced Authentication and Authorization Technology
- Implementing Cryptographic Techniques
- Implementing Security Controls for Hosts
- Implementing Network Security
- Implementing Security in the Systems and Software Development Lifecycle
- Integrating Assets in a Secure Enterprise Architecture
- Conducting Security Assessments
- Responding to and Recovering from Incidents
To be fit for this advanced course, you should have at least a foundational knowledge of information security. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Knowledge of identity and access management (IAM) concepts and common implementations, such as authentication factors and directory services.
• Knowledge of cryptographic concepts and common implementations, such as Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) and public key infrastructure (PKI).
• Knowledge of computer networking concepts and implementations, such as the TCP/IP model and configuration of routers and switches.
• Knowledge of common security technologies used to safeguard the enterprise, such as anti-malware solutions, firewalls, and VPNs.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Instructor-led training course
- Certification guide
- Pre and post-assessment
- Practice Test questions
- Comprehension exercises and study digest
- Labs for hands-on practice
- Exam Voucher
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Course free retake*
- Learn and earn program*
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- Refund of fees upto 50% if placed through our Placement Division*
- For Government and Private pricing*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org