COBIT: Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
COBIT is a framework for enterprise governance and management of information and technology (I&T) that supports enterprise goal achievement. This Foundation Course is intended for current COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate holders as well as those new to COBIT who are interested in achieving the latest foundation certificate. This course will consist of two days of instructor-led materials as well as self-study which will highlight the concepts, models, and key definitions of the COBIT framework and help prepare learners to take the COBIT 2019 Foundation Exam. This course includes an exam voucher.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Recognize the target audience of COBIT 2019.
- Recognize the context, benefits, and key reasons COBIT is used as an information and technology governance framework.
- Recognize the descriptions and purposes of the COBIT product architecture.
- Recall the alignment of COBIT with other applicable frameworks, standards, and bodies of knowledge.
- Understand and describe the governance system and governance framework principles.
- Describe the components of a governance system.
- Understand the overall structure and contents of the Goals Cascade.
- Recall the 40 Governance and Management Objectives and their purpose statements.
- Understand the relationship between Governance and Management Objectives and Governance Components.
- Differentiate COBIT based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT.
- Explain the key points of the COBIT business case.
- Understand and recall the phases of the COBIT implementation approach.
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT Design and Implementation Guides.
- Prepare for the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam.
- Current COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate holders who are interested in achieving the COBIT 2019 Foundation Certificate.
- Individuals with no previous COBIT training or certifications interested in learning the COBIT 2019 framework essentials.
- Those looking to prepare for the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam
No formal qualification is required to take this COBIT training online course or complete the exam, other than the experience and knowledge of IT service-providing firms or IT service-providing departments of any firm.